<body> <body bgcolor="black"> ms.xiaoyu -->

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Treasure Your Love

2nd day in dealing Cory’s death. I still can’t get over it. I know that I can’t get over it because I still can’t let go. I am still going through the videos of Glee to taste his present. Trying to convincing myself he is alive and still in my world.

I know it sounded crazy since he is not involve in my life and I have not met him before. Worse still, he don’t even know me! I guess I can call myself a Fan, a fan of the glee club. While going through the articles on Cory’s death, many couldn’t believe and accept. Since he is volunteer going through rehab, everyone is just puzzled why he die of drug abuse.


It is sad to know that he been through hard time during his childhood. I have so many question about his life. I regret not knowing him more. Seeing the pictures he took with Michele makes my heart break. She is 26 and he is 31. They are so compatible.










Their tragic story make me treasure my husband more. I dare not imagine my life without him. I love him so dearly. I am really sad… real sad.

I somehow see myself part of Glee Club. I imagine myself as Rachel, although I sometime hate her behavior. Having Finn such a wonderful guy and seeing their relationship progress was magical.
I hope Michele is dealing well and believe that for how much she is crying now would break Cory’s heart. Because I believe he love her dearly too.

No comments: