<body> <body bgcolor="black"> ms.xiaoyu -->

Monday, July 15, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith (Aka Finn Hudson), I miss you already.


I received a news yesterday from my husband that the actor Finn Hudson from Glee has passed away. I was shocked and couldn’t believe what he said. So I Googled and was devastated to know that it is true. Up till this moment, I still couldn’t believe that Finn has die. I spent my entire morning and now going through videos of him in the Glee shows. I miss him already.



Although I am not a hardcore fan, the show Glee had made me feel involved in their lives. Not reality life but the life they have in the shows. I still remember his smile, silly dance moves and his music. Last night, I told my husband that I love Finn (Cory). I really do. He is such a wonderful guy in the show. I know this isn’t right as he may not be what he is in real-life. Yap, he has drug problem and that not what he is in the show.


I know that I need to separate myself between the reality and fantasy world of Glee. But he is so charming and adorable. I just love him.




I feel sad for Rachel Berry (Aka Lea Michele). Cory’s real-life girlfriend. Going through tough time with Cory in the show and also be part of his life. It must be truly sad for her. I couldn’t image how much she would be crying now. If I were her, I won’t know how to handle my emotion. I would cuddle myself in my bed and just cry through-out the day and night. I will crave for his hugs and kisses. Gosh, this is really sad.


It is hard to move on now. But time will heal our heart and will always remember Cory a wonderful and beautiful guy. May he rest in peace.


Take care Lea Michele.

No comments: