<body> <body bgcolor="black"> ms.xiaoyu -->

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am very confuse with my life....

I am making things worse. I am not on the right mind.... I think I am crazy.

I don't know who to love, worth to love. Seriously, what happened to me.... I am just killing myself. Do you ever believe you can love or like more then 1 guy... How can it possibly happen. I think I am just decieving myself. None of them worth my love, nor me....

Sagita Sagita ..... if only you were point 1,2. haha no body will know the point 1 2 but me. A secret that cannot be shared....

I want to be a kuala bear that cling onto a guy that i love and love me forever ...... Ya ... i love sagita... but still not a reason to support on forgiving him....

Any strong tree around that i can cling onto ..... !

No comments: